Office of the Provost

The University of Michigan Faculty Handbook

10.I Resources Outside the University

Faculty members who wish to have an external agency review their complaint about discriminatory conduct, including sexual harassment, may contact the Michigan Department of Civil Rights (MDCR) or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).  An additional resource outside the University is the American Association of University Professors (AAUP). Faculty members may contact their chapters for more information.

Faculty Handbook: Resolution of Disputes: